Every festival is different which means that the service we provide varies with each one. For a complete management service we can assume overall responsibility for managing your event from start to finish including idea generation, design, funding, sponsorship activation, programming, health and safety, event licencing, staffing, booking bands, leasing with vendors production, marketing, event control, etc.
Alternatively, we can also assist you in any particular area which would allow you to harness our knowledge and skills and be able to concentrate on other areas yourself.
We can work with your festival committee to give the members advice on the implementation of a first time event (whether in fact it seems viable or not in the first place) and give direction to the committee and extended team of volunteers when it comes to putting the agreed plan into action.
The ultimate street festival in an instant…
…and without the hassle
Our team of experts have been responsible for the initial concept behind a number of international festivals which were later to be sponsored by globally recognised brands. If the initial idea isn’t mindful of the hinterland surrounding the festival town/site, the target market and social trends then your off to a very bad start! Early stage planning is vital for the success of any festival and our experience will ensure that all pitfalls and benefits are highlighted from the start.
Every festival encompasses an organisational structure with people in charge of distinctly different tasks. Often volunteers become the face of a festival and are responsible for on-site decisions which affect the public and their perception of the overall festival. Without professional and appropriate Festival Direction the decision making process associated with a festival can very quickly become eschewed and in addition to peoples perception of the event can adversely affect budgets. Here at Limelight Entertainment Group we believe the function of direction and leadership is to produce more leaders not more followers.
Some of the items we can help with:
- Overall responsibility for the management of the event
- Devising and programming all events
- Drawing up detailed Event Management Plans
- Sourcing and engaging all technical suppliers including Marquees, Staging, AV, Sound, Lighting, Fireworks, etc.
- Drafting site specific Safety Statements and Risk Assessments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety plans are drawn up and adhered to
- Band Booking Agents- We have worked with everyone from the Rolling Stone to Brian Adams, so know good music and how to book it.
- Sponsorship engagement and management
- Drawing up and submitting Event Licence Applications, Road Closure Orders, etc and negotiating with all relevant authorities to ensure successful granting of same
- Liaising with all interested parties including An Garda Siochana, Local Authorities, HSE, First Aid providers, Fire Services, Environmental Health Officers, etc
- Managing and briefing all staff and volunteers
- Devising and delivering marketing campaigns and ticket selling strategies
- We’re here to help. We understand the challenges, we’ve probably overcome them already!
STAFF CO-ORDINATION & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
Limelight Entertainment Group is please to be an industry partner of national logistics management company McPro Limited. More information will be added here shortly.